Confraternity of Saint James South Africa (CSJOFSA)
Benefits of CSJOFSA 3 Year Membership & Renewal
3 Year Membership or Renewal R100 per person
- Benefits of membership assist when applying for a Schengen Visa when you Purchase a Pilgrim
- Passport/Credential. (You MUST sign up or be a MEMBER to purchase Pilgrim Passport/Credential)
- Assistance by our Confraternity during the preparation phase of your pilgrimage
- You receive an electronic publication of ‘Amigos’ Magazine which includes your stories of the Camino
- You receive an electronic publication of Our official newsletter ‘Hola’ includes updates regarding Camino and CSJofSA matters
- Invitations to CSJofSA social events and workshops
- The opportunity to become a member of a very unique ‘family’ of pilgrims
- As a member, you can purchase a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record (This includes a Schengen Visa Letter, see image of Credential Pack below the membership form.
We are experiencing difficulties with the processing of the required documentation due to last minute requests for the Visa and Credential Applications. As mentioned before, we need at least 2 weeks for processing, and the visa must be applied for at least 15 working days prior to your flight.
There have been issues with the Post Office prior to and during the postal strikes. A number of our packages have been lost, and we have had to resend these packages which cost the Confraternity time and money. We have thus decided to do away with sending items via the Post Office and will only work with Postnet, Collections via appointment or our Courier service.
Please note: The below form is a quick form for New and Renewal of Membership only. If you require a Schengen Visa Letter, or Pilgrim’s Record then please fill out the full form by clicking here.
(Please make an EFT payment through your bank and send proof of Payment and your FULL NAME as reference by email). Do not send a copy of the form, as this is automatically sent to CSJ.
Our Banking details, No Cheques) to:
Account Name: Confraternity of St James of S.A.
Account number: 375177248
Type of account: Business plusplan account (savings)
Bank: Standard Bank, Claremont
Branch number: 025109
Email PROOF of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and use FULL name as a reference for payment.
CSJofSA Camino Items for Purchase: Pilgrim Record/Credential and other items