Confraternity of Saint James South Africa (CSJOFSA)
Benefits of CSJOFSA 3 Year Membership & Renewal
3 Year Membership or Renewal R100
(only ONE family member needs to apply for membership)
- Benefits of membership assist when applying for a Schengen Visa when you Purchase a Pilgrim
- Passport/Credential. (You MUST sign up or be a MEMBER to purchase Pilgrim Passport/Credential)
- Assistance by our Confraternity during the preparation phase of your pilgrimage
- You receive an electronic publication of ‘Amigos’ Magazine which includes your stories of the Camino
- You receive an electronic publication of Our official newsletter ‘Hola’ includes updates regarding Camino and CSJofSA matters
- Invitations to CSJofSA social events and workshops
- The opportunity to become a member of a very unique ‘family’ of pilgrims
- As a member, you can purchase a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record (This includes an Optional Schengen Visa Letter, and a 10% Discount Cape Union Mart Voucher, see image of Credential Pack below the membership form.
Quick Guide to fill out the Form (See below the Form)
Receive Newsletters & Purchase Pilgrim Credentials!
Closes 30th September!
Camino to Santiago
Bargain Price R55
A Spiritual Guide to the Camino
by John Rafferty
Where you live in SA
Walked or Cycled
From and To City
Quick Guide to fill out the Form
The CSJofSA Membership, Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record and other items are available to select in the form below. You can tick the appropriate box to select membership & or Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record as well as other items.
What is a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record?
The Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record is stamped during your pilgrimage at each of the refugios and albergues and cafes or restaurants along your route. Each Passport/Credential also includes an Optional Schengen Visa Letter to assist when applying for a visa, and advises the consulate that you are a pilgrim, and will be staying at refugios and albergues where it is not possible to pre-book accommodation during your walk.
If you are applying for a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record and or Schengen Visa letter. You must be a member of the CSJofSA
If you only want to apply for Membership then just tick the membership option.
How much does it cost for the CSJOFSA 3 year Membership? R100
(Only ONE family member needs to apply for membership).
How much does it cost for a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record? R100
(You must be a member to purchase the Credential, and each person requires one of these for their walk).
What if I don’t require the Schengen Visa Letter, I only need the – Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record?
You still need to be a member or apply for membership. If you don’t require the visa letter, then CLICK ‘NO’ to the Schengen Visa application question.
(Please make an EFT payment through your bank and send proof of Payment and FULL NAME as reference by email). Do not send a copy of the form, as this is automatically sent to CSJ.
Our Banking details, No Cheques) to:
Account Name: Confraternity of St James of S.A.
Account number: 375177248
Type of account: Business plusplan account (savings)
Bank: Standard Bank, Claremont
Branch number: 025109
Email PROOF of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and use FULL name as a reference for payment.
CSJofSA Camino Items for Purchase: Pilgrim Record/Credential and other items