Confraternity St James of South Africa
3 Year Membership or Renewal R100
(only ONE family member needs to apply for membership)
Benefits of Membership & Renewal
- Benefits of membership assist when applying for a Schengen Visa when you Purchase a
(You MUST sign up or be a MEMBER to purchase Pilgrim Passport/Credential)
- Assistance by our Confraternity during the preparation phase of your pilgrimage
- You receive an electronic publication of "Amigos"
- You receive an electronic publication of Our official newsletter "Hola"
- Regular Newsletter updates regarding Camino or CSJofSA matters
- Invitations to CSJofSA social events and workshops
- The opportunity to become a member of a very unique "family" of pilgrims
- As a member, you can purchase a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record (This includes an
Optional Schengen Visa Letter, and a 10% Discount Cape Union Mart Voucher, see
image of Credential Pack below the membership form.
Quick Guide to fill out the Form
- The CSJofSA Membership, Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record and other items are available to
select in the form below. You can tick the appropriate box to select membership & or
Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record as well as other items.
- What is a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record?
The Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record is stamped during your pilgrimage at each of the
refugios and albergues and cafes or restaurants along your route. Each Passport/Credential
also includes an Optional Schengen Visa Letter to assist when applying for a visa, and advises
the consulate that you are a pilgrim, and will be staying at refugios and albergues where it is
not possible to pre-book accommodation during your walk.
- If you are applying for a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record and or Schengen Visa letter.
You must be a member of the CSJofSA
- If you only want to apply for Membership then just tick the membership option.
- How much does it cost for the 3 year Membership? R100
(Only ONE family member needs to apply for membership).
- How much does it cost for a Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record? R100 per person
(Each person requires one of these for their walk).
- What if I don't require the Schengen Visa Letter?
I only need the Pilgrim Passport/Credential/Record?
You still need to be a member or apply for membership. If you don't require the visa letter,
then CLICK 'NO' to the Schengen Visa application question.
2017 Photo Competition
BLS HAS MOVED!
7th Floor Mandela Rhodes Place
corner Wale Street and Burg Street
Tel: 021 526 0430
Camino to Santiago
by John Rafferty
Bargain Price R55
A Spiritual Guide to the Camino
by John Rafferty
* Please send copy of Certificate
- Where you live in SA
- Walked or Cycled
- From and To City
- Your Name